Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am learning to be healthy

I have found out that years of watching every thing you do, everything you eat, every place you visit... to finally have freedom takes a while.

I still carry O2 in the car with me just in case.  I really haven't tested myself too hard.  I go grocery shopping, I go to Church and Bible study twice a week.  I volunteer on Saturdays for the Democratic party in town.  I do a little retail therapy with a girlfriend once in a while.  That's been about it.  Probably the most strenuous thing I have done is vacuuming, which I take breaks and sit down to let my heart rate go back down.

I went to my Cardiologist last Tuesday and he said I have made a remarkable recovery.  :-)  I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that.  He even removed one heart medication from my huge list of meds.  This Tuesday I went to my Primary Care Doctor and she said all my "stats" are O.K.,  She was checking my incisions from the surgery and felt 2 lumps in my breast.  She said she thinks they are only cyst's and I will have an ultra-sound next week to look at them.  I am not worried.  I think after everything I went through God wouldn't let this get me down.

Other than that I feel wonderful.  I have bought new clothes and got my hair re-done.  I can wear jewelry for the first time in 3 1/2 years.  I am still losing weight and actually will start Physical Therapy to begin to build back up my core muscles and stamina next Thursday.


I'll blog later with some results.  
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget