Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Friday, May 28, 2010

Poppy Seed Salad Dressing



I think this is Grandma Gorsages, it is written in her hand writing.

1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup salad oil
1/4 cup prepared mustard
3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon poppy seed
1/4 teaspoon curry powder

Mix well... makes about 2 cups

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you serve over salad

Spunkie

Unknown said...

Yes, It's great on salad. But also as a dip for chicken strips, or french fries. I think it is most similar to honey mustard dressing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kellie it sounds great going to fix up some chicken strips and french Fries tomorrow.
With the Honey mustard .. Love it Spunkie.